In v 8.1.06 and above, if an 'External' record has a Termination Date, the Status will now change to 'Archived'.
In v8.1.05 and above there is a new Tution Enrolment List -Enrolment List 5.
Heading at top displays teacher name.
Body of report displays student name, school, gender, age, subject, lesson day, lesson time, primary parent contact details, special needs notes.
In V8.0.94 and above the change of teacher on the Tuition tab in Students is now FIXED! You no longer have to select the teacher twice. It now only has to be selected once.
AND the problem of two teachers of the same subject having the same surname has also been solved! The dropdown list now shows the FULL name of the teacher when entering a tuition enrolment.
In v8.0.86 and above Notes entered in Tuition Form View are now highlighted yellow (to stand out a bit more)
In v 8.0.68 and above a new 'Created by' field has been added to the Notes.
Now that teachers can add Tuition notes, it's important to see who created the note. This field is visible in the Tuition Notes portal underneath the Date. It's not editable.
In v 8.0.68 and above there has been a change the security privileges for teachers.
They are unable to view Notes in the Tuition file that have been given a 'P' (Private) code.
In v8.0.67 and above there is a new script in Quick Reports: Tuition enrolments for the Year 2018
In v 8.0.61 and above the script that produces Enrolment Letters has been modified if you run it from the Tuition file.
It won't enter find mode now.
So you can find their group of records and then select this script and not have to re-do the find.
There is now also a preferences layout for you to select options (instead of annoying pop-up messages) as part of the script.
You can now choose to include subject only, or subject and teacher, or subject and teacher and email, or subject and teacher and phone, or ALL.
The subject line in the letter has also changed - the words 'private lessons' have been removed. It now says for example, 'Clarinet tuition'.
In v 8.0.58 and above there has been a bit of tidying up/work on the End-of-Year Checklist layout.
In the Terminate or Re-enrol all current records script
1. The 'Re-enrol Found Set' button now also deletes Termination Date for found set.
2 Added fields 'No. Lessons RP' and 'Lesson Day' to be visible on this screen.
3.Added a button to 'Re-set No. Lessons RP' field. (The 'Re-enrol' button doesn't update the No. Lessons RP.)
4. For 'Archive Found Set' button, if a Termination Date hasn't been entered in the first record in the list, the user now gets a message telling them to enter a date. Also added dropdown lists to fields on this layout.
In v 8.0.52 and above there are 3 new reports in Tuition.
1. Tuition Review - finds all current and external students, as well as any archived students that are currently in ensembles. Displays the records as a list that can be saved as excel. Sorts by Category, Subject, then Yr Level. Useful for instrumental coordinators to review programs for the following year.
2. Teacher Review - finds all current and external students and sorts by teacher. Displays the records as a list that can be saved as excel. Shows ensemble information and exam information for the current year.Reports can be produced from the Scripts menu in Tuition or What Do You Want To Do > Quick Reports.
3. Tuition Termination Report. Finds all records with a termination date (or search criteria can be modified) and summarises by Teacher and/or Reason.
Also displays student name, subject, date of enrolment, termination date, no. of years learning, and total number of students. Script can be run from What Do You Want To Do > Quick Reports or Printouts
Enter the reason on the Tuition form view when you enter a termination date. Select from the drop down list or type in a new reason. This will then be available on the drop down.
Alison is the developer of Music Monitor and loves adding things to make your life easier. Check in here regularly to see what she's working on!